ARB Esperance Roof Top Tent
To place an order CALL 786-391-3142 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Available on backorder
ARB Esperance Roof Top Tent Features
- ARB’s first ever hard shell roof top tent, the Esperance is a super lightweight, slimline and contemporary looking hard shell rooftop tent.
- Convenience-centric design in mind, the Esperance is quick and effortless both to set up and to pack down. Set up is as simple as unclamping the cover, lifting it up, and folding out the tent via a pull
- Internally stored telescopic ladder
- Gas strut assisted opening
- Only three push-lock ratchet straps.
- When set up, enjoy a large overall internal bed space: 60 in (L) x 78.7 in (W) x 47.2 in (H at center)
- 1.5in thick, high-density sponge featuring a quilted polyester peach skin removable mattress cover
- Manage airflow via the three zippered windows featuring dual midge-proof mesh screen
- Integrated vent ensures maximum airflow and reduced condensation
- ARB Esperance Roof Top Tent comes with a stargazing moonroof
- Wind-resistant, slimline hard shell design that has been crafted with a streamlined mould.
- Stainless steel hardware for long-term durability.
- Canvas is made from 200GSM poly cotton fire retardant with a silver-coated 2m water head.
- Fly is made from removable 210D fire retardant canvas, with silver-coated 3m water head.
- Features an internal dimmable LED strip light with concealed cables
- External LED strip lighting to help you out late at night
- Includes internal storage pockets, shoe pockets, cargo pockets, mounting kit and hardware
- Packed Dimensions: 60 in (L) x 48 in (W) x 13 in (H)
- Open Dimensions: 60 in (L) x 78.7 in (W) x 47.2 in (H at center)
- Weight: 123 lb
- Sleep Capacity: 2 adults, 1 child
- Shell Material: ABS with Acrylic compound material
- Mattress: 1.5 in thick, high-density sponge
- Mattress Cover: 3-layers quilt polyester peach skin removable cover
- Mesh: 100% polyester, 50g/m2, 68D